Here at freebets.ltd.uk, we are hugely passionate about sharing the best free bets and betting offers with our community of players, going above and beyond to provide up-to-the-minute offers, deal reviews and informative content that adds value to betting sessions.
However, we are equally as preoccupied with responsible gambling, with our team eager to profile betting sites that put safe gambling pillars in place. This is particularly important when it comes to free bets, with many free bet promotions being very rewarding yet risky too.
We thought it was only fitting that we cover tips and tactics to help you use free bets responsibly.
Tips on Staying Safe When Using Free Bets
If you are a punter looking to air on the side of caution when using free bets, check out the below tips:
Understand Your Deposit Requirements
The deposit requirements stipulated in a free bet's terms and conditions are hugely important. This is because the deposit requirement represents how much money a player will have to deposit to unlock and use the bonus money. The higher the deposit requirement, the more risk posed to the player. Understanding precisely what the offer entails and what you stand to win and lose is wise. This means you can weigh up the pros and cons and ask yourself if the free bets are worth claiming.
Know Which Betting Markets are Covered
Most free bets and betting promotions will have market restrictions. Where some will be a free-for-all and allow players to use free bets on any market, this is a rarity.
It is important to familiarise yourself with the markets the free bets on offer can be used on. This is because if you are looking solely for football free bets and claim a bonus that does not cover this market, you may be putting yourself at unnecessary risk.
Do Not Chase Bets Following Free Bets
It is advised that you do not chase bets following free bets. This means if you lose the bet placed with a bonus, you do not continue to bet in a plea to recoup losses. Such a tactic can be harmful and put you at risk of forming an unhealthy relationship with gambling.
What's the Validity Period of the Free Bets?
The terms and conditions of the betting offer will stipulate how long the free bets are valid. Be sure to note this, so you do not miss out on using the bonus and putting your responsible gaming tactics into practice.
Only Bet with Safe Betting Sites
One way to ensure you use free bets safely is by only claiming promotions listed by safe, licenced operators. Before claiming free bets, you should check that the betting site has a valid gambling licence and is legal for use in the UK. All legal gambling sites will feature vital licence information in their website's footer.
Best Free Bets
Below, we have profiled the best, safe free bets you can claim today:
- William Hill Free Bets: William Hill free bets are renowned for being high in value. Sign up to William Hill now and claim £30 in free bets.
- Bet365 Free Bets: Bet365 free bets are amongst the best in the business, with the deposit requirements usually very favourable. New customers can claim new player free bets to the tune of £50!
- Paddy Power Free Bets: Paddy Power free bets come in all shapes and sizes. As well as being open regarding market coverage, Paddy Power free bets are known for their attractive withdrawal policies. The best Paddy Power free bet is a new player bonus. This is a £20 risk free bet.
- 888sport Free Bets: 888sport free bets are amongst the best free bets you will find online. The betting site is now offering a £30 free bets offer to all players that open a new betting account.
- Betfred Free Bets: Betfred free bets are available to new and loyal players alike. If you are not yet a member of Betfred, now is a great time to create an account. Claim the £30 free bets deal when you sign up today.
If you want to claim free bets from reputable betting sites, check out the operators listed on our homepage. There you will find fully verified bookmakers currently promoting safe free bets for the month!