England travel to Italy on Friday evening in a crucial UEFA Nations League fixture at the iconic San Siro in Milan. The match could go some way towards deciding which nation will be relegated from the tournament's top tier and here at freebets.ltd.uk we'll bring the latest free bets and odds from our partners at William Hill.
UEFA Nations League Form
England's Nations League campaign has gone from bad to worse over the past four matches. Gareth Southgate's side are rock-bottom of Group A3 with just two points from a possible twelve.
Last time out The Three Lions were humiliated, losing 4-0 against Hungary at Wembley Stadium.
Friday's opponents, Italy haven't fared an awful lot better in their four games so far. The Italians have won just one of four matches to date and were on the receiving end of a 5-2 defeat at Germany last time out.
Italy v England: Head-to-head
England have won just one of their last ten matches against Italy whilst they haven't won a competitive international against the Italians since winning a World Cup qualifier in November 1977.
The reverse fixture in the current UEFA Nations League campaign ended in a 0-0 draw at Molineux.
Having conceded a combined nine goals last time out, the aim of the game for both England and Italy will be to keep it tight on Friday evening. Under 0.5 first half goals could be a wise option at 13/8. Meanwhile, another 0-0 draw is not completely out of the question at 15/2.
Harry Kane is closing in on Wayne Rooney's all-time scoring record for England and he remains the country's biggest goal threat. The Spurs forward has scored six goals in his last six Premier League games. Kane should be well-supported in the scoring markets. He is 9/2 to score first or 7/4 to score at any time in Milan.
There is a concerning lack of goals in the current Italian squad. Only Ciro Immobile has reached double figures for international goals amongst the current crop and his return of 15 goals in 55 internationals is far from prolific. If you're looking for a goal scorer amongst the Italian ranks then there are a couple of Premier League players worthy of consideration. Chelsea midfielder, Jorginho is on penalty duties for Italy and could be a wise option at 11/5 to score at any time. Meanwhile, new Leeds United attacker, Wilfried Gnonto is an exciting prospect. The 18-year-old scored his first international goal against Germany last time out and if he features against England he could prove great value at 18/5 to score at any time.
Italy v England Odds
- Italy: 9/5
- Draw: 21/10
- England: 6/4
William Hill Free Bets: Terms and Conditions
How to take part
- Register your William Hill account through the William Hill website or app using the promo code R30;
- Once your account is registered, using funds from your main account balance place a bet with a minimum stake of £10 on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater;
- Free bets will be credited as 3 x £10 denominations once the qualifying bet has settled.
- The promotion runs from 00:01:00 (UK time) on Wednesday 13th April 2022 until otherwise cancelled by us in accordance with these promotional terms (the promotion period).
- The promotion is only available on sportsbook (the promotion markets).
- Place a minimum stake of £10 (the minimum stake), from your main balance, to opt in to the promotion.
- The £30 of Free Bets will be credited to your account once the qualifying bet has settled and will expire if not used within 30 days (bonus period). Any bonus that has not been redeemed before the end of the bonus period will be deleted.
- The bonus is non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- The full value of the bonus should be redeemed in one stake. Any portion of the bonus that is not staked will be voided. A bonus can only be used once.
- The Promotion is only available to new customers in the United Kingdom in pound sterling. If you take part in the Promotion you will not be eligible for any other new customer promotion. The Promotion is not available in shop or through our tele betting service.
- If you cash in your bet your stake will no longer constitute a qualifying stake for participation in this promotion.
- Customers who reside in Northern Ireland and have a fully registered William Hill online account have a free route of entry available to them for this Promotion. To enter the Promotion, customers residing in Northern Ireland should contact Live Chat, state the name of the Promotion and request entry. Only customers able to prove that they are resident in Northern Ireland will qualify for free route of entry.
Terms and Conditions
- For instructions on how to claim your free bet, go to ‘How do I find and use my free bet?' on our website.
We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to breach these terms and conditions. We define these types of play as the following:
- using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns' (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks or opposite betting);
- sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others and/or taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you;
- colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage) in relation to the Promotion;
- taking advantage of broken mechanics and combination of loopholes on the game that leads to abusing the promotion/bonus; and
- purchasing all the tickets for a free game; or repeatedly depositing, cashing out and redepositing purely to gain a deposit related bonus.
if you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- void any bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold Free Bets (or any winnings from Free Bets) in the event of funds you have wagered being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
Claim William Hill Free Bets
Claim William Hill free bets when you register a new betting account!