The twelfth PDC World Cup of Darts will get underway this week with 32 nations set to be represented at Eissporthalle in Frankfurt, Germany. Here at freebets.ltd.uk we'll preview the upcoming tournament, bringing the latest free bet offers and outright odds from our betting partners at Coral.
Scotland are the reigning world champions and last year's winning team of Peter Wright and John Henderson will be back again to defend their title. Henderson is only the sixth-highest ranked Scottish player on the Order of Merit but retains his place in the Scotland squad.
Unfortunately for Scotland, their highest-ranked player is really struggling for form in recent weeks. Peter Wright heads to Frankfurt having lost in the first round of the Players Championship just three days after losing 10-4 to compatriot, Gary Anderson in the quarter-final of the Nordic Darts Masters.
If there is to be a new name on the trophy this year then Wales and England are both in with an excellent chance. Wales are the bookies' favourites and a team of Jonny Clayton and Gerwyn Price is the best duo on paper at least. The pair won the World Cup in 2020 and are more than capable of regaining their title.
Gerwyn Price was a semi-finalist in last week's US Masters, defeating World Cup teammate, Jonny Clayton in the quarter-final. Clayton followed up by losing in the semi-final of the Premier League Darts knockout stage. However, Jonny Clayton has been in excellent form recently and this Welsh pair are going to take some beating.
One nation capable of defeating the Wales team is England. The English team of Michael Smith and James Wade are both in excellent form at the moment. Michael Smith may have missed out on a place in the Premier League semi-final but he signed off the group stage in fine fashion, winning night 16 in Newcastle. Smith defeated both Gerwyn Price and Jonny Clayton en route to that win in Newcastle and has followed up with big wins in both the US Masters and Players Championship this week.
James Wade finished third in the Premier League before losing to the eventual winner, Michael van Gerwen in the semi-final.
Netherlands are still well-backed in the market at 9/2 but they may pay the price for Michael van Gerwen's withdrawal. MVG is probably the most in-form player in the world at the moment but he's set to undergo surgery to resolve recent carpal tunnel problems he's experienced.
Dimitri van den Bergh won the Nordic Masters recently, defeating both Gerwyn Price and Michael Smith en route to the final. Van den Bergh teams up with Kim Huybrechts to create a dangerous-looking Belgium team.
PDC World Cup of Darts Odds
- 6/4: Wales
- 9/2: Netherlands
- 11/2: England
- 8/1: Australia
- 9/1: Scotland
- 10/1: Belgium
- 16/1: Northern Ireland
- 20/1: Germany
- 25/1: Poland
- 33/1: Austria, Portugal
- 50/1: Republic of Ireland
- 100/1: Canada, Czech Republic
- 150/1: Latvia, Spain
- 250/1: Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, USA
- 500/1: Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Switzerland
Coral Free Bets: Terms and Conditions
- This Sports Promotion is available from 18:00 06/01/2022 – 23:59 31/12/2022. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION?
- This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a NEW Online or Mobile account in either £/€ currency and depositing using Visa or Mastercard.
- This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open NEW accounts & depositing funds with Prepaid Cards, Moneybookers, Apple Pay, Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Customers previously excluded from Coral offers and bonuses will not be able to claim this Sports Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Please note that Online and Mobile customers claiming this Sports Promotion will not be eligible to receive any other 'New Customer' free bet sports promotion.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, you must register a NEW account, making a deposit of £/€5 or more and the first bet on your account must be a Qualifying Bet. If you don't follow these steps the free bets will not be applied to your account.
- A “Qualifying Bet” is a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
- Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 1x £/€20 free bet.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Free Bet can only be redeemed via Online or Mobile. If you attempt to place a free bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the free Bet will be forfeited.
- Free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise they will expire and not be reissued.
- Free bet can be used on any sport.
- Free bet cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e. Lucky 15s).
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- You cannot “Cash Out” your free bet.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
- Promoter: LC International Limited registered in Gibraltar under the number 46808 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- The Promoter may place restrictions on an Eligible Player's account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with their legal and regulatory obligations. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions affect your ability to complete the requirements of this Promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, they reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player's account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from our offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other coral.co.uk Promotion.
- If the Promoter decides to withdraw this Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets an Eligible Player has placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
- PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. begambleaware.org
Claim Coral Free Bets
Sign up to Coral Sportsbook to claim Coral free bets today!